Ramadan 2017 | 1438
Assalamu-Alaykom Wa Rahmutallah,
We’re excited for another month of Ramadan here at Masjid Ar-Rahman and we pray you are as well. It’s our pleasure to make Ramadan a community-centered time for the Muslims of Memphis so we try to offer as much to the community as we can during this sacred month. Some of things going on this year at Masjid Ar-Rahman include:
- Iftar (Break-Fast) every night in Ramadan – which means you and your family don’t have to worry about cooking every night; just come to the Masjid! If you would like to sponsor Iftar for one night please contact Brother Abu Tariq at (901) 438-1384.
- Suhoor (Pre-Dawn Meal) on the weekends and every day during the Last 10 Nights of Ramadan.
- Childcare Available every night.
- Young Men’s activities and chaperoning.
- A’lama bil Qalam Children’s Ramadan Program; Mon-Thurs 10:30AM-2:30PM.